Friday, July 29, 2011

Growing up . . .

Too fast. :( I was talking to a friend about this recently. I catch myself thinking (and saying) how great things will be when Reagan can: (fill-in-the-blank). Life got so much easier when she could sit by herself. Life is getting easier now that toys capture her attention for a little while. Life is going to get easier when she can get around by crawling (soon!). But I look back and realize how dang fast things have gone by and how I already miss holding the little baby that didn't squirm around in my arms. Not that I'm ready to go back to sleepless nights anytime soon.

Billy is a sweet, happy kid, but can also be a stinking pill. He hardly lets me take his picture anymore. He gives awesome hugs and kisses. He loves Toy Story. He loves letters and numbers. He loves books. He kind of likes his sister.

Reagan is a sweet baby. She is slightly obsessed with me, but it's getting a tiny bit better. She is 8 months old and totally ready to start crawling. She smiles a lot and has a great laugh! She finally got her two bottom teeth last week. Apparently, she looks a little bit like I did as a baby. Just a little. My dad calls her "Mini-Mo."







1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I am sooo ready to have a little baby again, but it's so fun to enter all the new stages with Caleb. They just grow up way to fast sometimes. Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete