Thursday, July 14, 2011

4th of July

We enjoyed a cool(er) 4th of July in Prescott this year. We were super happy to miss the near 118 degrees hit over the weekend in the valley of the sun! Jay's sister and family recently moved back to Prescott from Wisconsin, which means cousins Billy's age who live close by! Hooray! It was so fun to see the little boys interacting, and I just imagine how much fun they are going to have together as they grow up. Konrad is 3 and Rodney is almost 2 (4 months younger than Billy). Even now, more than a week later, I still catch Billy saying, "Nah-nee, nah-nee" (Rodney). So sweet!

We went to the parade downtown, watched fireworks at Julie's house. ate good food, and swam. I'm ready to go back! :)









2 comments:

  1. Love it! It reminds me of when Eric, Brenden, and Bryce were that age in their matching outfits! Reagan looks like a little doll! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the festive outfits. So cute! I love cousins so much. I hope our kids have cute little cousins to play with someday.

    ReplyDelete