Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Potty training and crawling

We've reached the big leagues! Billy is potty-trained (for the most part). He doesn't exactly tell us when he has to go; we have to be on the look-out for his cues and ask him if he has to go. I don't think I can express how lovely it is to no longer have to change his poopy diapers. :) We're going to attempt it a lot younger with Reagan . . .

Speaking of Reagan, she is finally crawling! Well, she moves around, that is. It looks more like "the worm". She loves to play. She can entertain herself for a period of time now, which is WONDERFUL! She has been a LOT more needy than Billy was, so I'm real excited about this. Her hair is finally growing and filling out, and it is definitely still red. Yippee!

Reagan loves her brother. She laughs at the silly things he does, especially in the bathtub. Billy is really sweet with her, most of the time. Of course he takes toys away from her (ones he hasn't played with in over a year). Whenever he finds a pacifier, he puts it in her mouth, even if she already has one in her mouth (he'll take that one out). The other day as I was getting lunch ready, I turned around and found him spoon feeding her (I could take advantage of that)!















3 comments:

  1. I love the pics! I can't believe how much they have grown! I'm so excited for you about the potty training and the crawling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sweet seeing their little pictures together. Makes me think of growing up with my brothers. So cute!

    ReplyDelete