Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moving to Arizona!




I guess it is old news now, but we've just been too busy to blog about it! In fact, there are many other things I really should be doing right now, but I wanted an excuse to post some cute pictures of the Billster, so now is as good a time as any!

We are leaving in one week and one day. It's crazy how fast everything happened, but we feel so blessed that it all has worked out as well and as quickly as it did. We are so happy to be able to be in Arizona among family when our baby girl is born in early December. I'm 31 weeks today.

If you read our blog, you probably already know that we are moving to Surprise. You wouldn't believe how many people I know that have a family member living in Surprise. It's a small world in mormon-ville! We are super excited. All we need is a place to live . . . Thank goodness for a family full of realtors to help us out! And thank you to all of the family members and friends helping us out!


Billy loves stickers. Usually, I put them all over his face and body, and he takes them right off. But lately, when he gets a sticker, he immediately sticks it to his left ear. Over and over again, as you can clearly see.

He never really took a pacifier, much preferring the tasty goodness of his thumb. But lately he has started doing this with his puzzle pieces . . .

We've discovered PBS cartoons.

Sam loves to curl up near him when he's sleeping. It's probably his way of saying thank you for all of the food and doggie treats Billy gives him.

It's crazy how much he has changed. I absolutely LOVE my son's dimples. I can only hope that Reagan has them, too.





3 comments:

  1. What? No comments from the faithful LGDB readership at the news of the impending Brimhall relocation back to the great state of AZ and not a single comment on the pictures???? WHATEVER MUST WE DO TO IMPRESS?? HAS THE BAR BEEN RAISED THAT HIGH??? (all in jest of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that picture of Sam snuggled up to Billy. That is soooo cute!

    And I can't believe you guys are moving back to AZ! Jared told me, and then I saw Jay's comment on our blog and am still so shocked. That is the worst timing ever. It would have been so great to hang out all 4 of us together. Boooo. I'm really happy for you guys though! And I'm glad we will now have friends to visit when we are in AZ.

    And I'm a big fan of LGDB...I have just been horrible at blog hopping lately. Maybe because every time I'm on the computer I feel guilty if I'm not job hunting. hahaha, hopefully that will be coming to an end soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pain moving, whether it's Arizona or another state. For anyone else thinking about it, I recommend moving company in arizona.

    ReplyDelete