Saturday, September 11, 2010

Haircut

It was time. It is so hot and humid here that I always wore my hair in a ponytail or bun anyway. And the post baby growth, ugh; not pretty. My hair was long enough to donate, so I chopped it all off! This is the shortest I have ever had my hair, but it looks even shorter because it's wavy for the first time in my life! I've always had super straight hair, but between the humidity and the post baby growth coming in wavy, I have a totally new look! And it is soooo easy. Water, mousse, scrunch it up, and I'm done! Jay likes it, and since he has to look at me the most, that's all that matters! :) Here are the before and after pics:

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!!! What a change! It does look totally cute and I love that it's so easy to do. But what happened to Billy's hair?! Hmmm. He's too sweet to be such a little punk rocker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had let mine grow out as well - it was nearly an inch long in places and just got too unmanageable. I guess I looked a little homeless because people randomly started handing me change at the bus stop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That will be very post-baby friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl, that takes guts! Way to go! I've seen those video's where people donate hair and I almost had a panic attack just watching it. It's so crazy going from one extreme to the other. You are a better woman than me. I always chicken out.

    ReplyDelete