Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Big Boy Billy

This week was Billy's 15 month check-up. He's grown quite a bit, up to 32 1/2 inches, and weighed in at 27 1/2 pounds, putting him in the 90th percentile across the board.
He is walking well, eating well, sleeping well, but not . . . talking well! Arghhh! How embarrassing for me! I need to break out my old notes from my first semester of grad school and figure out what I'm missing here. He's a smart kid, so we're sure he's just a little delayed, but I feel so bad for him because he gets so frustrated. He loves reading books and is extremely inquisitive about how things work. He loves Connect 4, his busy ball popper, tupperware, and zhu zhu pets!
He also loves wearing hats. He'll whine for you to give it to him, and then he'll bring it to you to put it on him. Super cute.

And here is our super sweet Sammy. He especially loves to cuddle with his dad. So cute.
I hate taking &/or posting pictures of myself, but my family members have asked me if I am showing yet, so here ya go! I'm 20 weeks today, and I think you can actually tell that it's a pregnancy bump at this point, which is nice! I started poking out a LOT earlier this time around, at about 15 weeks. I'm already carrying her pretty high, so I guess that debunks the whole myth about carrying boys high and girls low. I guess we'll see how it plays out.




2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how big Billy looks. Seriously, it's making me cry because we haven't even been gone that long! He is just too cute and I think little girl Brimhall we be just as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation you guys! This is sooo exicting! And I know what you mean about the pink clothes. Gag me!

    ReplyDelete