Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Girl?

What? Are you sure? Keep looking! Ha, just kidding! I admit, I was actually kinda shocked at first; I was so sure she was a boy! Dad's intuition told him she was a she, but he couldn't convince me.

It's hard to believe we are having a girl. She'll be the first granddaughter on the Brimhall side, and will even things up 5-5 on the Layton side. We're super excited, though I don't think I'm ready for all the threats of pink clothes! :) I gotta admit, it will be nice to shop from a decent selection of clothes instead of the 2-3 racks of boys' things!

The ultrasound pictures weren't as good as Billy's were, but I have to remind myself that I was 3-4 weeks further along when I had my ultrasound with him. Anyway, here's the best picture:



5 comments:

  1. What about my intuition? HMMMM. I am so excited to deck her out in pink ruffles and sparkles. holy moses, this girl will be so flippin spoiled by every one of our family members:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! Little girls are are so much fun. Bring on the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so freakin excited for you!!! Girls are so fun. Ruffles, flowers, and pink, pink, pink!!! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I hate pink too. I mean it's okay, but there ARE other colors, geeze. I always say if I have a girl I will ask in the most polite way possible for no pink clothes at the baby shower. This is so exciting though!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete