Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Am I going bald??

It is unbelievable how much hair I lose on a daily basis. I was warned that this would happen after I had the baby, but I admit I kinda thought people were exaggerating. Not at all. Everytime I comb my hair, I am very careful to catch it all and through it out, but it still ends up all over my bathroom rugs, the tile, the countertop, and ALL over the house! I feel bad for Jay - he finds hair in his food about once a week! Maybe I need to start wearing a hairnet? Any suggestions?? :)

5 comments:

  1. I had bald patches around my temples. Gross. I know. It was well over a year before I looked normal again. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for the love! A year from now I'll probably be thinking about getting pregnant again. So you're telling me it's never going to end? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going bald and I'm going gray...just like Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can count your gray hairs on one hand. I don't think that constitutes "going gray." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, seriously, how bald can you be, you have a ton of hair! I personally love losing my hair 'cause I have so much I can't even put it in a pony tail without getting a headache. Don't worry, it's not just inevitable; I've been pregnant or nursing for going on 6 years now and I still have plenty of hair, in fact, when I get it cut this week I'm asking her to thin it. I say, don't worry about, it's just that much less hair to take care of and you're still beautiful :)!

    ReplyDelete