Monday, June 29, 2009

Billy startles REALLY easily. Abrupt, loud noises, especially laughing, makes him jump and then start screaming. It only lasts 15 seconds, and then he's fine. See below. We think it's funny. Does that make us bad parents?



Billy isn't a big fan of his swing, but he does like his Boppy bouncer. Jay calls it his hovercraft. :)


I haven't finished decorating Billy's room yet, but here's a picture of him in his crib. I'll put more pictures up later when I'm finished. Thanks for the cute bedding, Emily!





5 comments:

  1. super cute bedding.....did emily make it herself????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long story short, there was a mixup when Jay's sister ordered it for her baby boy, and she ended up getting another set, so she gave it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I'm just now finding your blog. Yay! Cute baby and bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, but don't worry about it not being all decorated, it'll be years 'til he's old enough to notice and forever 'til he cares, he's a boy, hee hee :) I've pretty much figured out that there are a lot of things that I'm really just doing for my own benefit, so it comes down to whether or not I have enough energy compared to how much I care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite pic is the hovercraft one. He looks dang comfortable!!!! You guys must be doing something right:p! don't you wish you could sleep like that these days?!

    ReplyDelete