Monday, June 1, 2009

Best buds

I had big plans to run all sorts of errands this afternoon. Billy took a great nap, and I was going to feed him and we'd be on our way. Plans changed, but I'm not complaining. We suddenly got pelted with a thunderstorm! The temperature dropped from 93 degrees (same as Tempe, AZ) to 75 degrees! Ah, sweet relief! Sam was begging to go outside, so I opened the door, and he took one step out, and promptly turned right around and came back in. That boy HATES water. But when he does get wet, he goes crazy. He gets a toy, and tears around the house for 5 minutes. Well, getting the pads of his feet wet was apparently enough, and Sam started on one of his rampages through the apartment. In the meantime, I laid Billy down on the couch and sat down at the computer to get caught up on emails. I turned around when I heard Billy start to fuss, and there is Sam, standing over him. I called for him to get down, and when he moved away from Billy, I realized what Sam did and laughed out loud!
Apparently Sam wants Billy to grow up already and start playing with him! He had dropped his toy next to Billy and was waiting for him to throw it so he could play fetch! How adorable is that?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so first the dog really wants to go outside and can't 'cause it's raining, then you see him standing over the baby and then you said, "When I realized what he did, I had to laugh." Okay, so right off the bat, what do I think happened. I think the poor doggy got gypped out of his bathroom break and relieved himself on the baby. Boy was I glad to see a germy dog toy next to your baby instead. You know I've never had a dog and despite medical claims that they have less germs than humans, I have issues, so otherwise would not have been happy to see that, Ha Ha :)

    ReplyDelete