Monday, June 22, 2009

Billy Buckley

Billy was such a pill at church yesterday! He is usually so good, sleeping most of the block. He is beginning to make more noises - and they are getting louder - which is fun we're are at home, but not at church! Actually, I don't know why I worry about it; this is without a doubt the LOUDEST ward I've ever been in (and yes, I have been to married wards at BYU). :)

Before church started, I had Billy sitting on my lap, facing me, and I was holding his hands to steady him. As we were talking to the guy next to us, Jay asked him how old he thought Billy was. After thinking about if for a minute, he answered that he must be about 6 months! Nope, try 2 1/2! Yes, that is how big our boy is! A friend of mine has a 7-month-old who weighs the same as Billy. Hopefully he'll take after Jay's uncle Bill (William) and play football (but not for the U of A if dad and grandpa Rod have anything to say about it)!

Last night Billy slept for 7 hours straight! Hooray. I think he was trying to make up for church yesterday!




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I wouldn't even think twice about the sweet babbling noises one 2 month old baby was making, in comparison to what 4 kids 5 and under can make. RS is a little different though, Belle's in that killer, too old to be content to be held,but not old enough for nursery and she's done being good by Relief Society (so Nate gets her in Elder's Quorum :)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, if he does become a line backer, I think Buck would be an awesome nickname :) P.S. I think you need a new family picture on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete