Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

We spent Christmas in Prescott with the Brimhalls this year. It was fun, relaxing, and chilly! I loved it! It was fun to watch Billy open presents and interact with his cousins. I'm so glad they will be moving back to AZ soon! Reagan is becoming much more aware of her surroundings. She is getting big; already over 11 lbs at only 6 1/2 weeks!
We had so much fun spending time with family over this Christmas season. I'll post more pics from the Layton Christmas party and Reagan's blessing soon.







1 comment:

  1. Awwww Billy looks so cute in his little suit and bow tie. What a stud. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Our computer is broken so I'm not able to post our pics yet, but we have some friends that are going to let us borrow their laptop, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up with our blog soon. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete