Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2nd and 3rd Christmas!

We didn't haul Billy's gifts from us parental figures to Prescott (one of the perks of him still being too young to really "get it"). After we saw all the awesome stuff he was given on the initial Christmas, we decided to put some of our gifts away until his birthday! Here he is opening a few more gifts.




I've learned that when I set up a shot of Billy holding Reagan, there is a VERY small window of opportunity because when he's "done", Billy immediately PUSHES Reagan off of him! Here they are in all their Christmas cuteness!


I don't have any pictures of Billy opening presents on 3rd Christmas (only a token 'sitting in the garbage bag full of Christmas un-wrappings while sucking on a lollipop picture'), but suffice it to say he scored . . . .again! :)

Here he is spending time with his Layton cousins.

Reagan, due to her extreme cuteness and small stature, turned out to be a big hit! But I didn't expect her to be enjoyed more by the cousins than the grown-ups! Timers had to be set to prevent fighting over whose turn it was to hold her! I am really going to miss my baby-sitters! I am totally missing a picture of Brooke, who was also a great little mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment