Friday, August 7, 2009

Changing so fast

17 weeks old, and 18 pounds! In a few days, he will be 4 months old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by and how much Billy has changed in the past few weeks! He laughed for the first time a few days ago, but he only does it for dad (apparently he's funnier than me?). :) We're trying to catch it on video, but so far, no such luck. He is so much more playful and interactive. He likes his playmats and is swinging at toys more and more. He grasps onto toys and blankets, and immediately brings them to his mouth. He smiles ALL the time. He's is able to hang out by himself for longer amounts of time, making noises and sucking on his hands. He sleeps between 8-11 hours at night, and sometimes (if I'm lucky) he'll just play and make noises for awhile when he wakes up. He's starting to learn to fall asleep on his own (instead of me feeding him until he falls asleep). He usually poops his way out of 1-2 outfits a day, so it's a good thing he has a lot of cute clothes! Speaking of, he easily fits into 6 and 6-9 month clothes. He is a sweet boy. We are so blessed!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He is the CUTEST little boy I have EVER seen! Those dimples kill me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy, I think he's looking more like his mama, who is looking good herself :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously loving the baseball outfit! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete