Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's time

Everybody has a blog these days. This is how I stalk some of my old friends from BYU, and they don't even know it. Ha! Jay started a blog a few years ago (the template, anyway), but we never even added a post, and then just forgot about it. But things have changed. We're having a baby in a few months, so I need to assume my moral obligation to post cute pictures of the craziness that will soon consume our life! But you'd better bet there will be many of our adorable dog, too!

On December 12th, we had our ultrasound and found out that we are having a boy (April 20th is my due date). That was such an amazing experience. It is incredible to see the detail in the pictures, especially the 4D ones.

(face, fingers, foot)

Dec 12th was also a great day because Jay graduated! Yay! He is now a Master . . . of Public Administration.

3 comments:

  1. Physical proof that A)I have had sex, B)am not totally retarded. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, your baby really doesn't look comfortable in that position :) And I think he looks like Jay (from whom I assume the previous comment came :)) I'm so happy that y'all are done with school and entering parenthood, fun times lie ahead, umm and a lot of interrupted sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the baby and the new blog! Yay!

    ReplyDelete