Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 months old!

5 months! Wow. Reagan is a fun baby. She has a beautiful smile and infectious laugh. She is a good sleeper (although we wish she would sleep past 5 am!) She has definitely discovered her hands and feet and loves toys. Last night in the bath I caught her sucking her big toe! She's a sweetheart.





This is THE coolest picture EVER! When I saw it, I could not stop laughing. I think it was 5 minutes before I could stop laughing long enough to show it to Jay, who about peed his pants. :)

5 comments:

  1. You need to sell that pic to a greeting card company, stat!! I can think of at least a dozen messages for the inside captions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know what she was doing when you took that! Oh wait - maybe I don't want to know! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! She was just sitting on Jay's lap. It was totally random!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahaha!!!! I want to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete